Last updated: July 10, 2019
- The Company
newcasinooffers.com (“The Company”, “we”, “us”), run by Malexa Investment OU, Poordi 3-28, 10156 Tallinn
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
We collect several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
3. How we use the personal data
We use the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with information about products and services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
The Company’s legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- You have given The Company permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in The Company’s legitimate interests
- The Company needs to comply with the law
Please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. For contact details, please read “How to contact us” below.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
More information on how to deactivate or delete cookies can be found at: https://www.aboutcookies.org/cookie-faq/. Please keep in mind that if you do not accept any cookies this may restrict the functionality of our offerings.
6. Retention of personal data
The Company will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
The Company will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
7. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
8. Privacy policies of other websites
10. How to contact us
Or write to us at: Poordi 3 – 28, 10156 Tallinn, Estonia
11. How to contact the appropriate authority
If you think your data protection rights have not been respected, you can make a complaint directly to your national data protection authority which will investigate your complaint and give you a response within 3 months.
Contact information to the relevant national data protection authority can be found at: https://ec.europa.eu